How Dawson Real Estate Can Help You?
Dawson Real Estate Pty Ltd has been actively leasing properties in Melbourne’s Eastern suburbs since the early 1900’s. With this long experience this enables us to manage a large variety of property with the utmost professionalism.
We understand that your rental property is a valuable asset and we recognise the importance of managing your property effectively and efficiently in order to achieve a maximum rental return.
We provide an extensive range of services to fulfil all your real estate needs and in providing this we strive to make owning an investment property easier. We believe that we have the best local knowledge in our field.
The following is a list of services that are part of our standard professional level of service as Leasing Agents and Property Managers:
- Negotiate new leases on behalf of the landlord in accordance of authority
- Liaise with landlord and solicitor regarding preparation of lease documentation
- Ensure all documentation is correctly executed and notify Small Business Commissioner in accordance with the Retail Leases Act 2003
- Ensure the collection of Security Deposits
- Collect rental payments in accordance with your Lease and ensure prompt rental payments received with minimal arrears
- Undertake the payments, reimbursements, adjustments of all outgoings such as rates, insurance premiums, body corporate fees and essential services together with any GST if required
- Undertake disbursements of rent to the landlord in accordance with the landlord’s instructions, with a statement detailing financial activity for the month
- Communicate with the tenant regarding all tenancy matters on behalf of the landlord
- Communicate with Landlord regarding all tenancy matters
- Monitor lease expiry and options (further terms) dates and send out appropriate notices
- Arrange rental reviews as per lease agreement
- Undertake Market reviews in accordance with the lease and provide all relevant information to support review when required
- Conduct regular inspections of the tenancy
- Attend to building maintenance where required including advising the landlord of necessary repairs and maintenance, arranging quotes from relevant suppliers and ensuring satisfactory completion of works
- Ensure the property meets legal compliance, including the Retail Leases Act 2003 and Essential Services laws
- Prepare a Condition Report for the property and ensure any make good obligations have been met at the expiry of the Lease
- Oversee any assignments of Lease or sub-letting arrangements
Visit our team member section to speak to one of our professional staff members about your specific requirements, or contact us online.